View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 11:58 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What were the temps this wk in your area? We were in the low 80s and 70s with humid conditions and scattered rain. We're really getting a soaking today and the weather people say we could get 6 inches by the time this system moves out next week. We need the rain but it's a lot at one time.

What is your comfort zone for temps in the summer and winter? My ideal summer is 74 degrees and about 28 for winter (cold enough for snow but not bitter cold).
What is your fave season for temps and why? I love fall. It's getting cooler, the fall colors are beautiful and it's generally not too rainy. My sweatshirts come out. It's jeans weather again and I can turn off the a/c.

What is your fave attire for summer and winter? Summer is tshirts and shorts and sandals. Winter is sweatshirts and jeans or some kind of comfy pants. Working from home is all about the comfy clothes now.

Do you photograph your neighborhood during each season? Not so much the neighborhood but I do take pics of the yard - flowers, fall colors, fresh snow. Or scenery if we go hiking.