View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 02:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What were the temps this wk in your area?
We had an interesting week. It started off nice and cool with temps in the low 80's. We took advantage of that and got some yard work done. The rest of the week was warmer, but still in the low 90's. Right now it is 75 out at almost 1pm after a rain this morning. The next week we are looking at lots of rain and highs in the low to mid 80's. This is pretty unusual for us. It is usually hot and super humid!

What is your comfort zone for temps in the summer and winter?
In the summer it is more about humidity. I can tolerate heat, I grew up in AZ. Its the humidity with the heat that kills me. The other day it was 80 degrees with 76% humidity and my app said it 'feels like' 92 degrees. That is the kind of combo outside my comfort zone. In the winter it is is more about whether I see the sun or not than the temp. I can deal with the super cold weather as long as I can see some sun! Although, this year we had extreme lows and it wasn't good for our livestock. So while its not outside my personal comfort zone, for the animals, I prefer it not to get below 20 degrees or above 95.

What is your fave season for temps and why?
Fall! Our spring and fall temps are similar, but I like how the air feels cool after a hot summer. The transition always makes me so much happier than when things warm up in the spring for some reason.

What is your fave attire for summer and winter?
Winter - oversized sweaters and leggings
Summer - athletic shorts and t-shirts or tank tops or sundresses

Do you photograph your neighborhood during each season?
I don't have a neighborhood. I live in the country. I take pictures but I can't say I do it specifically because I'm documenting seasons. I should pick a focal point and start taking some seasonal pics to see how that changes.