View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 10:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Are you tidy or messy around the house? My house is a mess! I really prefer tidy but I have been dealing with some stuff over the last few years that has meant I either choose health or I choose tidy. Health has won out. Now that I am getting that under control, I can start to work on tidy! I've never been very domestic though. I don't like taking care of a house. I especially hate any and all kitchen chores. If someone blew up my kitchen I'd be perfectly content to not replace it!

Do you have a garden or flower pots around your home? I have house plants. The oldest of the bunch I've had for over 18 years. I'm pretty proud to have kept it alive that long!

What is the favorite room in your home? The one that doesn't have a ceiling or walls. I prefer outside my home the most. It is why we bought the place. However, if I had to choose I'd probably pick the living room. The kitchen is my least favorite. At my old house I loved my bedroom. It was at least twice the size of the bedroom we have now. If we ever get the basement finished the family room down there with the fireplace would probably be my winter time favorite.

How long have you lived where you are now? I don't know. Time seems to have no relevance since we moved to the country. We feel like we've lived here forever. I checked the gallery and found an old layout. Looks like we have been here 3.5 years. It really feels like much longer. Our last house we lived for 8 years and it felt so short. So strange.

Do you know your neighbors? What neighbors? Our closest neighbor is 1/4 mile down the road. We can see their barn from our place. We know them a little. We have 3 more neighbors further on down the road and one up around the corner (all of these are over a mile away). We have met them, but only briefly.