View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 05:44 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Tanyia that moss photo needs to be framed on a wall!!!!!

Here is my Bakers Dozen! Loved this so much! I had a great time! Thank You!

NEW BEGINNING--I have never (I know real mature and adult of me) taken off my makeup or had a skin care routine... But now I do! Yeah me!

24--The calendar I made for my office/library for 2024

COLD--Visited the home of my Great, great, great, great Grandparents and the cellar where they stored the cheese they made was untouched, and cold. It was awesome.

SNUGGLE-- These two slept like that for over two hours! Married over two years and still in love...

IN MY CUP-- Dr Pepper ZERO Cheery flavor with a touch of coconut creamer

A GOAL-- I HAVE to get the LEGO Christmas village down before the end of the month! LOL I just don't want to! It takes sooooo long to put up and I may just put it off longer but John wants his workout space back.

LAYERS--- Been gutting and cleaning and organizing my books and the end result is layer after layer of beautiful literature!

ORGANIZE--Our master bathroom has one tiny vanity with very little space so I had to work with what I had to add my new face care product! it worked!

SHADOW--yup... my shadow....

ICY--These guys shared a huge ice cream while I watched and drooled and was a good girl.

Self Portrait-- I just love my library

3 of a Kind-- Now that LEGO puts their minifigures in boxes I can't use my special talent of feeling for each figure. But I figured out a pretty good system and only got a few duplicates... except this guy. I really wanted three goats! My LEGO nativity and farm really needed some goats.

FIRST THING-- AS SOON as Jan rolled around I headed to the eye doctor. I had my screening months ago and my eyes are way worse AND for the last three months my glasses are literally being held together with electrical tape! But insurance says I wasn't due for new glasses until Jan 1st so there ya go.

Last edited by amyjcaz; 01-25-2024 at 05:51 PM.