Thread: 2022 kit ideas
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 08:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am all for the crazy chicken lady idea!!

- Homesteading Series -- lots of possibilities to fit in this one; hobby farm, gardening, canning, rustic, farmhouse, diy/repurposing, fishing, hunting, quilting, craft/farmers markets -- all somewhat coordinating so they can be mix and matched together.... my creative soul is happy just thinking about it.

- I would love to see a Canadian provinces series (or at least a Canada kit that not just red and white and maple syrupy....lol)

- I know Licensing is always an obstacle but I'd love to see more Holiday Character kits.... (a kit celebrating all the Rankin Bass Characters would totally make my christmas next year!!)

- Pride kit that's more than just rainbows.... maybe something neutral where the color pops come from the different flags.

- Tabletop Game Night - geared more towards the strategy style games - Catan, Ticket to Ride, Risk, Small World etc.

- Card Game Night - Traditional Card Games, but also all the crazy new card games out there -- Exploding Kittens, Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza, Unstable Unicorns, Cards Against Humanity etc

I could probably think of more, but those were just a few of the top of my head that would fill in some voids in my scrapping