View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 05:33 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you use templates often?
I have been creatively "stagnant" for the last 12-18 months so I have used templates 95% of that time as I'm generally "rushing" or feel like I need/have to/should get a page done vs. taking my time and enjoying the process. I am going to work (or not work?) on that this year!

Have you ever been a traditional paper scrapper (non-digi)?
I created a handful (less than 10) paper pages in the last half of 2002 and found digital by way of Ali Edwards posting her digital AAM pages over at 2Peas in February 2003 (after Googling "how-to scrapbook pages" after being frustrated that my pages were so crude-looking). Coincidentally, the first major digital scrapping site, Scrapbook-Bytes, had just been founded in January 2003 & I quickly found my way to SBB & the rest is history.

Do you use products "as is" or do you resize, recolor, etc?
I don't play with elements ever aside from resizing. I can never get things to recolor and look right, KWIM? I do play with papers like overlaying one atop another for a background.

Do you use styles, shapes and/or brushes often?
I use shadow styles & alpha brushes but that's about it.

Is there a product you find yourself using over and over?
I love the mixed media look & will generally spend at least half of my actual scrapping time adding paint, glitter, bead sprinkles, etc. to the background of every page I create. I have a folder of favorite things (mostly old, old, old things no longer sold and made by a designer long-retired and/or disappeared) that I use all the time: alphas, stitching, etc.