View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. using a new release: Cupid's Confectionnary - release date: January 30, upload date: February 1.
2 points.

4 - February 7-13 is National Jello-O week! Use their slogan "There's Always Room For..." to create a page of your own. I translated the slogan in French and I used it for a Jell-o page! 1 point

7 - A brilliant website can be the perfect inspiration for composing a page. Check out hto.ca and create a page based on their fantastic design! Using a new release - 4 My Boys Collection, release date Feb. 20, upload date Feb. 21. - 2 points

10 - Coloriffic! Use the gorgeous site decor8 as inspiration to create a layout based on the colors in one of their stunning photos! - 1 point

The picture that inspired me...

My LO...

13 - ADORE - Scrap It! 1 point

14 - Honey I Shrunk The Template... using a template, miniaturize the design elements for a whole new look. Our very own SugarBabe Crystal is a master at this technique and it's a fun way to make your template stash last. Using a new release: Boyfriend Jeans, Scrapkitchen Designs, release date february 6, upload date February 10. - 2 points

16 - Use a Valentine themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout. - 1 point.

19 - From fun colors & flirty design elements to the sassy music & overall youthful vibe, Checklist's look book is sure to get you thinking about ways to incorporate some of their fresh style into a page of your own. - 1 point

24 - Library lovers month is here so create a book related page that reflects on your favorite books or characters. You could do a Top 10 page, a page about the character in a book you would love to be or more - get creative! - 2 points

25 - The newest issue of Simply Sweet hits the shoppe later this month! Create a page inspired by something in one of our past issues. The issue that inspired me: All About We, Sketch 2, page 16. Using a new release - Forever Kind of Friend, Lauren Grier and Micheline Martin - release date 02/06, upload date 02/12. - 3 points

26 - A Talent For Type - there is some exceptional typography going on at Elysium Burns with their varied sizes and mix of serif and sanserif fonts throughout the copy on their site. - 2 points

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Using a new release - All About Wordplay, Libby Weifenbach, uploaded 02/12, released 02/13 - 3 points.

The old LO:

The new LO:

Bonus 2: Use a Lauren Grier Kit to scrap a LO. - 1 point

Bonus 3: Draw inspiration from Kjersti's cluster work. Using a new release, Doo Be Doo Be Doo, by Traci Reed. Release date: 02/20, upload date: 02/19 - 2 points

TOTAL: 24 point

Last edited by nanienamou; 02-24-2010 at 11:18 AM.