View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. {1 point, plus 1 point for using NEW RELEASE KCB My Everything, uploaded 2/14/10}

2 - Create a layout featuring your favorite quote from a Love Song. {1 point}

4 - February 7-13 is National Jello-O week! Use their slogan "There's Always Room For..." to create a page of your own. {1 point}

6 - This month our little friend the groundhog comes out of his hole like he has done year after year to tell us if Spring is on the way. Inspired by the little guy and the movie Groundhog Day - scrap a layout about an event that you would love to repeat over and over again or one you would never want to repeat. {1 point}

13 - ADORE - Scrap It! {1 point}

21 - Sweet Shoppe Designs is celebrating our 4th Birthday! Create a layout that features 4 of everything! {2 points}

23 - Laura Ingalls Wilder was born on February 7th! People often say they'd like to live in a simpler time. Is that the case for you? If you could pick, what time period would you choose to live in? {2 points}

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. {2 points}
OLD

NEW

BC#2 - Bonus Challenge #2 for February is to use a Lauren Kit to create a fabulous layout. {One of my fav designers, this was the easiest point I've ever gotten!}

BC#3 - Kjersti is a wonderful artist, great at cluster work. Your challenge this week is to draw inspiration from Kjersti’s cluster work and make a layout of your own with clusters around your photos. {1 point}

POINTS TOTAL: 13

Last edited by kwellis; 02-21-2010 at 03:29 PM.