Thread: Optavia
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 10:40 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Awesome job!!! It's so good to see the result on the scale too. I bet you feel a lot better too! I know I do when I eat green.

I've been doing Noom for a while now. It teaches you to eat green first and change your thinking. I lost 50 pounds on that and then I've gained back a few this past 6 months. Lots of stress. Not doing anything but trying to hang in there. (daughter with all the allergies below diagnosed with epilepsy and migraines). I started back a week ago and have lost 2 of those pounds, so I'm thankful I'm heading in the right direction. We also seem to have a bit of a handle on her diagnosis now, so that's good.

My problem in this house is food allergies.
My daughter: anaphylactic to CARROTS!!! They're in lots of things you don't think about - like pre-made soup stock? Eating out is always an issue. She's also allergic to all nuts and peanuts and every type of pollen/dust/environment.
The other daughter: allergic to nuts and peanuts (runs in the family)
My hubby: he's just allergic to walnuts, but also tomatoes and potatoes cause his joints to flare up.

So all that makes finding recipes challenging...and I'm always looking for new ones. So I'm definitely going to be checking out the site you posted.

I got an air fryer for Christmas...and that is wonderful. We've started using it almost daily. I think I need two.