View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 04:24 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

LOVE my home and my neighborhood! We have two and half streets, one make a big circle and one cuts through the middle of the circle and we live on the middle road. It's lovely and quiet! We have one of the biggest back yards and we love it! We have a big rubber mulched play area, 40 foot swing set, trampoline, a 30 foot pool with a deck, two shed, and a lovely large patio! We moved here 17 years ago when I was expecting our son. Our girls were 1,3, and 5. This is where they have a grown up...

We have done lots to our home.... right after we moved in we did new windows, roof and siding.... We have also remodeled the basement, remodeled two of the bathrooms, enlarged the driveway, took some of the garage to make a new laundry room, built a new master bed room closet... Last summer we built the pool deck.

Of course, things need help here... The master bath is falling apart and we are hoping to redo it this year. Our kitchen is definitely in need of a redo. We are considering an addition to move my day care out of the formal living room, and maybe then we could redo the kitchen they way we are dreaming of.

Over all this is a great area to live, but it is becoming crowed and there is always lots of traffic on the main roads.

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow