View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 08:56 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I have 4 children ages 19, 22, 25 & 27, a son-in-law and a soon to be daughter in law. (OMG that makes me feel old but I'm so proud too) I was lucky enough to be a SAHM for all of my children. I have been designing as a full time job for almost 12 years now. WOW! I did try working outside the home once my kids all graduated high school but after being home for so long it's just hard for me.

When I'm not home designing, cleaning or binge watching hulu or netflix my husband and I love to play pool. We have a pool table in our living room, which makes more sense if you saw the room itself, lol We also play pool on league and do one night tournaments on Thursdays at our local VFW Post.

We also volunteer at the same post helping with breakfasts they host, dinners, clean up and other projects that they need help with. I designed lettering and painted the name of the hall on the door which is attached to the clubhouse (the bar part of the building if that makes sense?) They recently built a Wall of Honor for people to purchase name plates of loved ones (veterans) that have fought in our foreign wars, I deigned the lettering for that as well while my husband helped with a lot of the labor.

Otherwise, I hang out with a few friends, solve murder mystery boxes, paint on canvas projects, read and did I mention we play pool?