View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 05:27 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Default !

I just had to pop in and give a shout out to Lewis as there seems to be soooo many Max fans on here. Sorry ladies, I'm on any team but his! Max is my new Schumacher ... the driver you just love to hate. To me he is the petulant child who bullies when he doesn't get his own way, and as much as I love the rivalries, he is way too "dour" as my old Mum would have said (Scottish word meaning sullen).
I've been a fan of Formula 1 for as long as I can remember and the funny thing is it is my Mum who I used to talk F1 with, not my Dad. She talked of Jim Clark in the 60's while Senna was my hero. Sadly, I never got to see him drive
I'm still a maclaren fan from way back and love Ricciardo and Norris together - it's like Laurel and Hardy meets F1!

It's always a juggle in our house which to watch live when there is a clash - MotoGP, WSBK, F1 or football (soccer). The kids are left to fend for themselves lol. I haven't been to a F1 since the kids came along - I was so disappointed when they cut the noise years ago, the sound of the cars in the 90's was epic. Would love to watch a race overseas one day if lockdown ever finishes.....