View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 11:28 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
Sheri - me too. I tried progressives for about 4 mths and gave up. I couldn't work on puzzles as it gave me a headache and had a hard time looking at shelves of groceries, trying to look up and down them. Finally, I went back a few wks ago and they gave me reader lens instead. My hubs has the progressives and loves them.
They told me when I got them it takes a couple weeks, but I haven't managed to have the stamina to get that far. If you tried for 4 months, you definitely gave yourself ample time! When I turn my head everything looks distorted and I just haven't gotten used to having to look through a specific part of a lease to see things. It gives me a headache. I feel bad because they were ridiculously expensive since I thought I'd be wearing them 100% of the time, so I got all of the bells and whistles - nice frames, anti-glare, the ones that turn to sunglasses, etc ... I don't have a strong enough RX to buy drugstore reading glasses, so I always have to get them through an optometrist. I'm going to start ordering them online. I really hate having to take them on and off. Drives me nuts!