View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I don't specifically have a lockdown goal--until now I've had less time for scrapping. But I think that will change over the next month as the school year winds down, both for me and my children. We'll probably choose to stay home a lot this summer even if stay at home orders are lifted. So I'm hopeful that I'll start getting more scrapping done now. My current project is my July to December 2018 album. I have 54 LOs done and 43 left to do for that album. I also scrapped a 32 page vacation album between February and April. My first goal is to finish the 2018 pages. I also want to start January to June 2019 and get another vacation album done. So I guess those are my plans between now and when work and school start back up. I won't finish them, but steady progress will make me happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesser1981 View Post
I just try not to compare my layouts and just remember that my friends and family have no idea and don't care how the rest of the community scraps.

Just getting my photos scrapped and layouts printed, that's the top of my list.
More and more, that's where I am, too. I've taken some of that perfectionist pressure off myself by posting fewer layouts; my family likes them all, but I spend WAY too long on LOs that I plan to post. But some of it is just my own need to keep tweaking more and more, well after I should have let it go and moved on. Maybe one day I'll get there!

Last edited by rach3975; 05-09-2020 at 10:04 PM.