View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 11:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. How much sleep do you typically get? about 7 or 8 hours usually
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol I would prefer 9 or 10. I love my sleep and naps. I sometimes try to catch a 30 mins or longer nap before I get the younger one at school. Refreshes me for the afternoon crazy. If you look at my gallery there are a couple of layouts of me sleeping in odd places...lounge chair at pool (passed out), did this at the beach too...waves, breeze, comfy chair under the umbrella and I am GONE! There is one from Universal that my mother in law took and I was next to a trash can OUT...I was sleeping not just resting my eyes. My mom has pics of me as a toddler sleeping standing with my head on a bar stool...Love my sleep. Saturdays are usually my day to sleep!
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? You say this like I have a menu! LOL I am slacking big time on meal planning and we eat out a lot. Tonight we are having turkey chili in the instapot. On weight watchers it is a 1 pt meal. I put black beans and kidney beans...a hearty healthy dinner.
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I think I did but don't remember. I still have my little elephant and a winnie the pooh.
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? I speak to my kids and hubby in gifs and memes. It best shows my feelings. LOL