View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 03:11 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm not going to lie, I'm no saint when it comes to kit-buying. Some days I just have to have a kit and I have no idea how I'm going to use it! However for the most part, I won't buy a kit unless I know that I have photos, that I want to scrap,

So once I buy a kit, this is where I get pretty bad about it. Sometimes I don't even unzip it for months later, sometimes even a year depending on how little I get to scrap or if I forget about it. But since downloading 7-zip, it helps me bulk unzip and I've been doing a little bit better. This weekend was the first time that I downloaded a kit, unzipped it and used it that day! I've never done that in all the years that I've been scrapping!

The above should tell you what kind of scrapper I am, I'm every where and I don't buy a lot of kits throughout the year. I hoard, then use without buying and then when my stash gets low and I've used a good majority of my stuff, I buy more. That's where I am now. I had the same things, slowly picking up here and there, but I've have the same thing that I was getting tired of seeing. So I bought a handful of things on my wishlist and now I have enough to last me probably another year!

I don't really have any suggestions or ideas on how to make you use your stash or what to do. I just know this works for me and this is probably the best of my trial and errors throughout the years.