View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 09:53 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Oh Melinda, I had NO idea how much I scrapped this year!! Too many pages in the gallery of layouts!!

First, this one is currently my Facebook Header and has been for quite some time. No other layout has topped it, so maybe this is my favorite--or it makes an amazing Facebook Header! The photo I took of a hummingbird at Helen Hunt Falls. It was the most perfect photo at the right time! I had this photo as my screensaver for months! When I saw this kit, Great Outdoors: Earth Friendly Bundle by Kristin Cronin-Barrow I knew it would be perfect to scrap this photo. What I had no idea is how it would complete the photo so perfectly!

But I'd have to say IN my gallery, this might be my favorite layout because (1) it's my favorite place to live - Washington, DC especially during the Cherry Blossom season (2) I love the colors of this layout. It's bright, cheerful and happy! (3) There are not a lot of Cherry Blossom layouts and this layout using Hanami: Bundle by Grace Lee made me so excited the day she released it that I had to buy it!!

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 12-27-2018 at 09:55 PM.