Thread: Summer plans?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 09:07 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsashbaugh View Post
We're not doing much this summer as we're trying to save up for next summer with going to Florida. This summer we're planning on going up to Sedona, Az to see some sights my son learned in class this past year and just watching some movies that are releasing this summer (we saw Aladdin already and are waiting to see Toy Story 4, Lion King and probably the Spiderman movie). Also, taking the kids to the pool every now and then. We also have VBS next week.
Oooh! That will be a very fun trip, Mary!
I love Sedona. It's such a pretty place. I always loved taking the kids to the movies during the summer. I hope you have a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlimarie View Post
No super fun plans or trips this year... just house hunting and moving, hopefully before our lease is up in November. But so far it's been a rough search, the market here is insane in our price range!! We've been searching for 2 months, seen 16 houses, put in 3 offers, and still bupkus! The first house we were one of 23 offers... the second house we offered 11,000 over asking... I'm trying to hang in there, but with Monkey and Bean in tow every time, it's getting old, quick.
Are you staying in the are you are living in now, Karli-Marie, or moving someplace else?
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I hope you find something that is perfect for you. I totally understand that it's tiring towing the kids all around!
The real estate market here is pretty crazy, too. I'm heading down to CA at the end of the week to get my mom's house ready to sell. I'm hoping she'll be able to move up here by fall, and hoping the market levels out a bit for us to buy; after her house is sold, of course. LOL!! I want it all to work perfectly for ME! (that sounds so terrible! And, I really am joking)