Old 12-15-2018, 03:25 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
All of them
I watch Christmas movies ALL.YEAR.LONG

However my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE movie is The Christmas Card

My kids watch Christmas movies, although not as much since we got rid of cable tv several years ago. They (we) loved watching the Countdown to Christmas on Hallmark. I miss Hallmark for that reason, but it's not worth adding another $150 on to our cable bill!

Do we talk--I don't remember the last time we sat down to watch a Christmas movie. We all watch them on our own. The kids watch them in the spare bedroom or their ipads/phones. Me, I play them in the background while scrapping, cleaning or doing something else.
LOL!! It's a good way to stay in the Christmas spirit

Confession time... I have NEVER watched a Hallmark movie They always seem to mushy for me!

I live in a house with 3 guys... I can barely get them to watch Disney movies with me. AND...we've always only had one TV so that we have to be together to watch things. David just got a TV super cheap on FB Marketplace, so we have one in our room, but don't have the cable connected to it (don't want to spend the money). The boys have started watching movies on their phones, but what they watch are ones I don't really want to watch (they've gotten into artsy, deep movies).