View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

NR Points - 3
Total Points - 23

12 - Take inspiration from this art journal piece and concentrate most of the color of a layout right in the center of your page. - 2pts.

13 - Use this DIY Driftwood Photo Display project as a 'sketch' for your own LO. - 2 pts. NR Traci Reed What a Man 1/7

4- Use this quote as an inspiration for a page. -2pt

29 - Are you always looking for a creative place to put your journaling on a page? Well, here's my idea: write your journaling IN your photo! You can't write anywhere else on your page, you may only journal in the blank spaces on your photo! - 2 pts

14 - Use this infographic as a springboard to a layout that uses at least two color principles shown incorporated into your page. - 2 pts.

3- Be inspired by the unconventional use of talk bubbles in this layout by Nicole N to create a layout of your own. -2pt

23 - Peeking from a pocket... use a pocket or more on your next layout! -2 pts.

32 - By The Numbers: This year we're focusing on creating a collection of layouts that tell our story in numbers. At the stroke of midnight on January 1st, we rang in a brand new year, so this month we want you to focus on time! What time were your babies born? What time did you get married? What is your favorite time of day? What time do you wake up in the morning? Scrap it and make sure to really put the focus of your page & title on the time! - 2 pts

10- Be inspired by this mosaic piece by creating a mosaic on your own project. -2pt (+NR I love me some Loriebug templates - Darcy Baldwin 2/1)

8. There is nothing cooler than the look of stacks of papers and ephemera in a 3 ring binder. Emulate this look for your page. - 2pts (+NR Mommy Needs a Break by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Juliana Kneipp)

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her

Last edited by MommaTrish; 02-01-2013 at 04:13 PM.