View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:29 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

My spot

3- Be inspired by the unconventional use of talk bubbles in this layout by Nicole N to create a layout of your own. -2pt + 1 NR (20 Questions)

5. Be inspired by this fun paper layout and create a layout that features lots of strips of patterned paper. - 2 pts

15 - Use this photos as a 'recipe' for the elements on your next LO! You can ONLY use elements that are shown here - e.g., buttons, string, paper clip, ribbon, etc. - but you do not have to use them all. Have fun! - 2 pts.

18. Take a cue from this 325 Jamie blog post and document what you (or your family) is wearing this month. -2 pts

20 - I love square grid designs in layouts! Take inspiration from this picture to create a layout with not only a grid design, but all of the grids must be the same color palette except for one that is different! - 2 pts.

22. Throughout all of the documenting I do, I want my kids to know who I truly am. Use an I prompt to document something about you! -2 pts.

23 - Peeking from a pocket... use a pocket or more on your next layout! -2 pts.

25. Money money money. Scrap about your relationship with money. Good or bad. -2 pts.

27 - White on white! Let's work with a totally white page! You can add as many white papers and elements as you'd like, but the only thing that can have color is your photo! - 2 pts

30 - Use these awesome "Rules of the House" as inspiration for the titles & themes of your next layout(s). - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts
1)
2)
3)

4)
5)

31 - This month's theme on the Sweet Shoppe blog is "The Journey" and this amazing layout from Liz (aka carriesmom) is a spectacular example of documenting a journey with a layout. We challenge you to do the same by creating a layout which describes some sort of journey whether it be weightloss, pregnancy, self-discovery, etc. - 2 pts.

TOTAL: 31

Last edited by mkcdaisy; 02-01-2013 at 05:36 PM.