View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 08:35 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Same. I'm SO hoping April can help get me back on track also. I WANT to be scrapping, BUT I like to scrap when things are quiet, and that's really hard to do with everyone home (unless I get up SUPER early.... which I have been.... and all that has done is turn me into a watcher of cat watching the morning birds LOL). I also was trying to do a weekly spread to write out how things have been going through everything that has been going on, but when I saved week one (which had everything done, just needed to add my journalling), the file corrupted and I haven't been able to get it back so that really put me in a bad mood (it's not the first time it has happened in the past couple of months.... so I feel like "why bother working on something, if saving my progress could mess it all up? ... we've done everything to try and open the file, plus formatted the computer, reinstalled the program, and it's still randomly happening, so I dunno what could be causing the issue to happen in the first place)..... so yea, I am REALLY hoping there are a few challenges that jump out at me and say "you can totally do this one!" and with that find my scrappy mojo and keep it going.