View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 10:07 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Hey, Anelia, thanks so much for writing to me directly... I haven't been much around anywhere, apologies to everyone in fact, as my daughter had an operation in January that has been giving her a lot of problems, she is on her 6th infection since the week after the operation , the incision opens and this time is much worse than the 5 times before....I had trouble getting the doctors to listen to me as she is 19 (considered an adult here and therefore they wont do anything or pay much attention to the MOTHER???!!!???)
I finally got her seen by the surgical team I wanted her to see, after she signed a permission for doctors to talk to me and follow my wish....
She has been in a lot of pain and the whole thing stresses me so I get even less organized....

Your page is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the idea, and the visuals are superb!!!!! love your shadows, the stuff your used is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the gypsy girl and the whole page is just perfect!!!!
We don't pick the winner for our Dare, is the next week Darer who does, but you can bet if it was me? you won!!!!!!