View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 02:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Great suggestions from Vanessa and Brook.

I'll add a little more:

Epcot - Can't believe I forgot to mention Eppel Cake and the Viking Coffee in Norway. That is the favorite treat of my husband. He also really likes the caramel bars in Germany that Vanessa mentioned. The girls would say the Ice Cream shoppe in France. They love the mango ice cream.

When Epcot is having a festival, we tend to eat at the various booths, but it is in-between a festival, Fish & Chips in the UK are a must. I try not to get fried food, but toss that out the window for the Fish and Chips.

Animal Kingdom - family loves the grilled corn on the cob near the safari. Tusker House is our favorite place for breakfast, but it is a character and sit down meal. Family also likes it for dinner. Yak and Yeti has pretty good quick service food. Saurti Canteen has good desserts if looking for a sweet.

Oh if you are doing the safari (which I would recommend), try to do it earlier in the day before it is miserable hot. The animals tend to be out more in the morning's vs in the hotter part of the day.

Like Brook and Vanessa both said, try not to miss the Guardians of the Galaxy if you like rides. Be on the app before 7:00 am and be ready. Spots go fast. By 7:02 they will be gone. They do have another drop at 1:00, but I think you had to be in the park.

The parks are going to be busy next week since it is the start of Spring Break for the locals. I would recommend knowing your must do's and focusing on those early in the day. Be prepared to long waits for rides or spend the extra money on the individual lightning lanes and/or genie+ for your must dos.