View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 02:58 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Hey girls,
I'm sorry for this inconvenience, will try to explain as much as I can with my bad English.
I usually draw the graphics in my kits myself, but while I was working on Flamazing kit I decided to buy a beautiful flamingo a saw and few flowers to add in my kit, which is norma. I found a little pack that was Commercial use OK, or at least I thought so! I read the terms of use carefully and was sure it's OK if I buy it and use these 3-4 elements in my kit with all other stuff. Few hours before the kit goes live a fellow designer asked me where I've bought these flowers from, because she is in search for some that can be used in our way, too. When I show her where I found and bought these from, she told me she had sent them an e-mail before time to ask if we are allowed to use their resources, because the Terms of use on the site are a little confusing and it’s hard to understand and to be sure if we can use these or not. It turned out we are allowed to use them, but not exactly… it’s tricky… and in the last minute I decided to remove these 3-4 elements. I had to do that to be safe and not to infringe on someone's copyright. I released the „fixed“ kit and didn’t add any of the layouts from my CT and the Sugar Babes in the store preview for that very reason, but I just forgot to ask them not to upload the layouts in the gallery :/ That’s the reason you see this flower cluster and few leaves on the pages and they aren’t in the kit.
I feel terribly bad about this and I want to apologize to everyone who has had other expectations about the kit and is disappointed.
I want to compensate everyone who want by Paypaling their money back or giving them a coupon for my store, as you prefer. Just PM me here or on Facebook or send me an e-mail at bogy_gosheva@abv.bg
Once again, I’m sorry for all of this – it was a good lesson to me!