Thread: Anyone else...?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 09:11 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I haven't really lost my mojo but have been busy with medical appointments and another huge project I'm working on with my cousin for our church. About 10 days ago I finished one part that sort of had a deadline so this week I decided to take a week off. So I did some scrapping.

I have 2 projects that are photography related (taking at least one photo every day, and taking at least 5 photos on the 5th of every month). I caught up on those layouts.

As for unused kits, awhile back I put all my previews in Bridge and tagged them with general topical tags. I also set up a color coding for the kits and templates that have been used. Now when I scrap I look there to see what kits (or templates) haven't been used for the tagging that fits my layout. I've been able to use a lot of kits (and templates) in my stash this way! Just yesterday on a couple of my "5 on 5" layouts, I used kits from over 10 years ago that I had never used from a designer that retired a long time ago (but I still love her stuff).