View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 11:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I feel for ya. I scrap all over the place too..... and I am so far behind that I find it VERY overwhelming at times and I just don't want to scrap because I don't know where to start. I tell myself every year that I will keep up with the current year's photos as they happen, and then pic at past years after that. I have the "best" photos of everything that has happened on my facebook sorted by year.... (most of which are set to private or family only). I refer back to these albums CONSTANTLY to remind me of everything that has happened in order.... it's also a place that holds a lot of my "what happened" and other journaling at the time which ends up being very helpful when I finally get to scrapping them YEARS later LOL. I then do the same thing with my completed pages.... I have an album for each year that I upload them to so I can easily refer back and see what I have already completed. I also keep a list in evernote for each year of the photos I have, and I put preview images in a table of kits and templates that would be perfect for the photos and mark what I own and what I need to purchase. I am ashamed to admit, that I have never completed a year, and I have NEVER printed a page before :O BUT I at the very least keep everything as organized as possible so that when I get hit with the scrappy bug I can keep myself rolling without having to think about what to use and where everything is and just scrap basically until I burn out. lol