View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 03:00 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Hello everybody! I am Susie, and I have been scrapping since about 2006, when I started making forum siggies for a due date forum I was going to. As the babies were born, I made the Momma's siggies.

I live in Las Vegas. I have one kid who's life has been photographed to the nth degree and she is 19 and hides from the camera now. I am married to Michael - this year will be 25 years! I love to crochet, read, binge TV, and play with our two doggies - Gadget and Gizmo.

I have been on many CTs through the years and a CT Site member at another store, but right now I am on NONE. It's weird. LOL When I am on a team, I use a template if that's what they are offering. I got trained on Created by Jill's creative team, where she didn't allow templates, so I don't use them very often. As a CT member, I was always a one kit scrapper. However, when I am scrapping on my own, I love to mix and match elements and papers. I see it as a goal sometimes to find elements from many different kits and make a beautiful page out of it.

My style is "evolving". I started out a clean and graphic design like Cathy Zielske (remember her?), then I became a vintage-y type (I was on Kathryn Balint's CT and her kits were mostly vintage" and then I fell in love with the beauty and realism of the foliage of Ronna Penner. My goal of scrapping was to be realistic and work my shadows so that people didn't know if it was real or digital. In the past few years I have become enamored with Art Journaling and more artsy type pages.

Today I would say that I am a clean art journal scrapper. I don't use a lot of scribbles and strings and messy things, but I do journal it up, and I love scrapping my emotions. If I'm reading the signs correctly, one of my top 3 designers is coming here - so that will be amazing!!!!!

Long story short - this or that.
Mix and match, clean slate, add most everything, but still loves a good negative space page!!!

My May This or That Post

My Rules to live by:
Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply,
Speak Kindly and Leave the rest to God.