View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 03:24 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm
Thumbs up

How fun is this! Mir and I go way back I mean like, when she designed her first kit I did a little begging to play with it, she said YES well... not because I was a good scrapbooker back then I was actually still learning, but lets face it, she didn't have a team yet, so good news for me she said yes, and has not been able to get rid of me yet! My feet just follow her where ever she goes

Now what is my style is actually a difficult question. I would call myself clean and simple but like getting the page all marked up with Mixed Media. I love paints, stamps, doodles and the like, mostly use a single photo, complete the layout with a few elements. And yes that is me.

templates.... mostly no. I love starting with a clean slate. BUT there are some templates I just cannot say no too, like Em's from Nifty Pixel... sigh.

I love mixing products from different kits and designers. BUT like many people here being on CT's you do have alot of layouts that are one kit wonders.

I'm really excited to be here again after being away for awhile AND getting to know this community. There are alot of people here I already know!

Last edited by sokee; 02-03-2022 at 03:26 PM.