View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 08:22 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirjam View Post
Hello everyone!

First off I would like to thank all of you for the awesome warm welcome here at Sweet Shoppe!!!
Me and my team are really happy to be here.

Now we've already seen a lot of familiar faces but also many many new ones that of course we would like to get to know better.
We thought it might be fun to introduce ourselves through our scrapping since we all have that in common.
And for this we took the idea of the This and That challenges!

Before I start I need to also say that I have had NO time to scrap even a single page in the past 2 years. You will see that my gallery here is totally empty
Hi Mirjam!

First off, let me say I am excited to have you here, not just because of your awesome designs, but because of all the chatter you do in the forum. I love it when the forum is busy with fun posts like this one.

Like you, I find I don't have time to scrap and design and work full time, so I haven't done much of the first in a long time. But based on the templates I make, I would say that I am a pretty simple scrapper who likes to add a lot of photos.

I am also trying to develop my artsy side with my blended templates that have a lot of paint, masks and overlays on them. Those are a lot of fun and I love to see what people do with them as it feels like there are so many possibilities.

That is me when it comes to original composition, but when I want to scrap a non-me layout, I, too, just put the pretties where Cindy, Willie, Amber, Nat, Em, Ru etc. tell me to.

We are blessed to have so many designers creating wonderfully amazing templates for the shoppe. I am excited to play with yours too, just as soon as I find some time. LOL I swear, when I retire, I am going to do a mad run on templates and play to my heart's content.