View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 03:16 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Hi everyone, I'm Kayla.

I'm thrilled to be the newest pink lady. You'll see me in the gallery commenting on your layouts and chatting with you here in the forum. I'm also excited to be back at SSD where my digi scrappin journey started. I think some of the first digi layouts I ever posted are in the SSD gallery... oy, cringe! Thank goodness, I finally learned about shadows.

I'm mostly a one kit scrapper because of my CT scrapping, but also because I'm too lazy to go hunting. I do love mixing and matching for challenges or when kits coordinate.

I'm a template junkie... if a template's allowed, I'm gonna use it. I love, love, love templates and learned to cluster from Cheryl (gonewiththewind). I also use templates as a starting point and modify them to make them my own.

I underlined both c&s scrapper and add everything scrapper because I do both depending on what I'm scrapping. Cynthia pointed out to me that she loves that I can do both but... shhhh ... don't tell her... the digi designer did all the work. I just added my photos and the digi goodies.

Last edited by keepscrappin; 02-04-2022 at 04:13 PM.