View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 12:57 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
We like lots of colors! Our main level has no doors between rooms, so we have to do coordinated colors. On that level our colors are tan, red, black, white, and blue. (The blue sounds out of place when I list them, but it doesn't look that way!) Kitchen is a warm white, dining room is red, living room is a muted blue, and family room is tan. The colors on the walls in each room are echoed in the accents and furniture in the other rooms, so it all works together.

Upstairs everyone chose their own bedroom color. My oldest's is blue, middle son is gray, youngest is purple, and DH and I are tan. Two of our bathrooms are gray, and the other is in desparate need of being remodeled. That one has ugly wallpaper that was here when we moved in, but it always gets pushed to the bottom of the priority list.
Sounds beautiful! I know what you mean about "no walls" - I've used color, in the past, to define separate spaces. I used to let my kids pick their own paint colors when they were young. My youngest DD picked mustard once. It was so pretty and we did hot ait balloon wallpaper border.

Wallpaper is a real job to remove - I've done that, too. We moved into a house that had horrid wallpaper in the dining room. I finally got motivated to take it off. What a mess that was!!