View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 07:00 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Thumbs up NEW- Nifty goodies this DSD from The Nifty Pixel

Hello and a big welcome to all the 2022 DSD festivities!

This weekend I have heaps of goodies for you I’ll post the previews below. If you’d like to see them more closely click on the previews to be redirected to the shop. Ok so here goes...

I have HOPE FLOATS my solo collection and coordinating templates. This one is filled with positive affirmations that with hope we can overcome adversity. It's pretty and special to me because it was inspired by Breast Cancer Awareness month.

My next one is CURE ALL a collaboration between me and my gorgeous friend Jo of JoCee Designs. This one is perfect for all this hospital visits & doctors appointments but can work perfectly well for off theme scrapping like a bruised ego or a broken heart. And yep you guessed it I designed da set of templates for you too!

My last collaboration is an exciting new one with Mir of Pink Reptile Designs. I had so much fun with her creating this one which is perfect for scrapping all those DIY projects in and around the house. I also did some mid century inspired coordinating templates.

I also have a heap of new CU product so be sure to check those packs out HERE. They are perfect for designer resources but why not use them in your personal scrapping too!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!
Em xo