View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 08:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
I just went today to the drive thru the school set up to pick up books and supplies. I came home with a super heavy block of clay for a ceramics class. That class in my house is going to be a mess! lol I'll get my other daughter's stuff tomorrow.

We start remote learning on Sept. 1. They have adjusted the schedule also to have 16 periods in a day. That way if they go back in person, there will be more bells during the day but less kids in the hallways at a time. Unfortunately we are one of two counties in Ohio with crazy numbers. They will reevaluate after first quarter.

Although it's not safe for in school learning, I guess it's safe for sports and band. Go figure. I went to the first cross country meet of the season yesterday, and I'm going to the first football game to see the band. At least it wasn't a total wash for my senior.

Hang in there!
That's strange that they are doing sports & band and not in person schooling. My kids (11th & 8th) have been doing voluntary cross country practice 2-3 days a week for the last month. They are LOVING being with friends again, even if they have to wear a mask at times (when not actually running or working out).