View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 04:00 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1. Have you tried a new recipe lately?
I try new recipes all the time because I get bored with the same foods. But to remember what the recipe was... oh yes! I made my very first turkey for Thanksgiving, and I made it French style with chestnut stuffing, the recipe that was passed down from my Grandma. Of course some ingredients I couldn't find because it's not easy to find exactly the same stuff I could find in France but I did pretty good for a first.

2. Do you use a facial moisturizer/cream, which one?
I recently tried Beautycounter and am very pleasantly surprised! They claim to have clean products without a lot of harmful ingredients.
I tried Countertime and am going to splurge on the regimen at some point once I'm rid of all my others creams.

3. Do you get mani/pedis?
Rarely. I hate having my feet and toes touched a certain way and the scrubbing is excruciating.
I can do my nails on my own. But I bite my fingernails so what's the point. lol

4. What's your fave household appliance?
I can't choose!! I use them all on occasion so I couldn't get rid of any. They do take space in the cabinets though...
Maybe my ice cream maker. I tried to reproduce my favorite peanut butter and jelly ice cream this summer (from a local place in our previous town) and it was delicious!

5. Do you read magazines or books? What type?
not recently.... I don't have much free time. I scrap instead.
I do like the Cook's Illustrated though but so pricey. My library gets me free e-copies but I don't even read them.