View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 04:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm sorry you are feeling this way towards those photos, when they are more than likely supposed to be a reminder of happy moments.

Even though you are wanting to continue with the PL style album, since you don't have memories of those moments/photos, I say scrap those photos in traditional style....or do your own version of PL where you fill in with the moments you do remember, or use journal cards so you don't have to journal as much.

Then, I say start scrapping the more recent photos since those memories are fresh in your mind and they will be easier to scrap and journal about!

I do agree that using Facebook etc can be a good way to fill in some of the details of those memories/moments. I think even though you may not remember the certain details, scrapping the photos is still important, especially since it sounds like you have a lot of kids, who if they are like mine...they love to look at the photos. And it may not even matter to them if you don't have the full story of the moment. Mine like to just look at the photos and the pages, and sometimes they talk about memories the photos bring up that the page isn't even about. So then scrapping "memories" will have been accomplished!

I'm sure you will figure out a system and a way to do it, so that it will make you and your kids happy!