View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 12:30 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
I have to say THANK YOU!!! I have just downloaded this over the weekend and have spent the last couple of days cleaning up my stash. I already had everything sorted by theme...ie Christmas, Winter, halloween, disney, travel, outdoors, games etc BUT I started using the tags in this and DELETING kits! Oh my goodness! I have freed up over 100 GB of storage on my computer and deleted over 100 kits/freebies. When I started 8 or 9 years ago I was on every CT I could find and grabbed every freebie I could get and oh my goodness there were some doozies in my stash. I am still not done but I am excited about being able to find stuff now. I can now search for a topic like dinosaurs or camping and pull all kits that match that or search sweet shoppe and pull all my kits or a designer etc. Thank you for this resource. It is so easy to use. My OCD is so excited.
Ooooh, you are too kind and you are so welcome !! I am still loving the program too. Husband is working on a new version (something to do with the platform it runs on...I don't know. LOL) and once I have tested & approved it...I'll be uploading it the Facebook group for sure I am just thrilled that other scrappers from the program as usefull as I do.