View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Short haired girls - please help?!

So I got my hair chopped off the other day and it looked awesome! I went shorter in the back than I've ever gone, and it feels amazing. I'm totally loving it. So, to experiment with it, I slept on it, and yesterday, didn't do anything to it at all, just to get an idea of what it's gonna do if I don't have time to do it up. lol, just looked like I had bed head all day. So this morning I took a shower and got all excited to make it look nice, and what in the world am I supposed to do with THIS????

I got the front looking just about like when it was cut, but how the heck do you get those short little hairs to stay down? lol, I'm clueless. I've got a huge curling iron, and a thin straightener, and the straightener I don't think is going to be able to grab a hold of that hair without burning me, for one, and even if I could get in onto it, it'd just stick out even straighter, wouldn't it? Did I blow dry it wrong? Are there any tricks to it?? lol, any help would be greatly appreciated! My hair does have a little bit of a natural wave to it, so I straighten or curl it almost every day, otherwise it's just a frizzy mess.