View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 06:19 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I've really enjoyed reading all of the responses. So interesting to hear the different perspectives.

For now, I'm keeping all versions of more recent layouts. Maybe several months back? Beyond that, I deleted the layout PSD file and the web version. Kept the original 12x12 size jpegs and the size I print at...8x8 jpegs. (I print at home and do it mostly right after I make the layout unless I run out of paper. Drats! lol That happened a few weeks ago and I wound up having to print about 20 at one time after I got the paper.)

Except for any layouts that I did something a little more "special" on. Like made myself a template for a shape or some layers or something. So, there's a handful of layout PSDs that I did keep.

And I DID switch to TIFF files for the layered files. If I open a PSD template, I save it right away as a TIFF and get rid of the PSD version. I'm saving my layered layouts, now, as TIFF. What a space saver! And I LOVE the previews!

Oh, and they supposedly were able to retrieve 186,670 files off of my busted EHD. I'm guessing more than half of that I don't really care about.

Thanks for all of the help, suggestions, knowledge shared and opinions.

Last edited by SweetChar; 03-13-2021 at 09:32 PM.