View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 08:03 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

What was the last electronic device you bought? Last May I bought a Google Pixel 2. It was the first smartphone I ever bought because we always just got hand me downs when our parents upgraded. I love it so much! The camera is great; the only thing I don't like about it is not having Facetime & iMessage.
When was the last time you got your computer upgraded or fixed? I got a new computer last November...and it is refusing to boot. : ( : ( : ( I don't have the money to get it fixed now, so I'm using my husband's old computer for now.
Do you own multiples of any devices? i.e. tv's, tablets, computers? We only own one tv, but we have 2 laptops, a chromebook, 2 ipads, 2 old ipad minis, 3 Kindles & 1 Kindle Fire, plus our phones. Sometimes I think about how big a deal it was when we had one family computer when I was a kid and feel a little overwhelmed at all the electronics in our house now!
Do you scrap more or less in the summer months?Less. We usually travel in the summer, and I get in a funk.
Any technology advice or tip you wish to share?Nope, but I can't wait to see what advice others have!