Thread: Sweet Rewards
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 01:23 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post

ps- shirley temple is my favorite
We Shirley Temple too!! The first time my husband ever deployed, the girls camped out in our bedroom and I introduced them to her movies!! We had all of her movies, but in one of our moves, they were stolen and we just never replaced them

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_hart View Post
I went through my wishlist (which is ridiculously huge) and just kept saying YES YES YES YES YES...until my bank account said stop. ... also I need to make a siggy and I don't remember how!
Me!!! Every time!!

Siggy, you can make a palette that is 5000x2500 and scrap whatever you want on there. When you are done, flatten everything down to the last layer, but not jpg flat where there's a white background. Once flatted, resize to 500x250 and save as a .png Upload that to Imugr and you are good to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biancka View Post
I have H is for Honey still on my wishlist...hoping it's still in the store during Black Friday sale which is coming up soon too. I am holding out till Black Friday because it is usually SSDs biggest sale with 50% off...I want to be able to buy a lot from my wishlist during the Black Friday sale I usually buy enough to get the FWPs but go all out with this sale.
I can't imagine why they would get rid of them. I'd think they'd be there at least through the year, if not forever in each of their stores until they decide to retire them at a later date.

Tammy and I were just talking about that Black Friday sale...one of their biggest sales of the year!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
I picked up a few things this time around as I never finished my passport last time. This won't stop me from also shopping on DSD, though it probably should!

I got:

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...roductid=27508

Plus Lliella's adorable FWP kit.
I almost got Under the Hood as well!! It's been in my wishlist forever!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
So I finally got it together and hit the checkout button last night. Loved my shopping spree. I also deleted my wishlist and am starting over, I like to do that once in a while
Here is what I ended up buying:
So jealous you got this one as part of the OBG sale!!! I wanted this so badly and am kicking myself for forgetting to come back and shop that sale category!!