View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

For 2018, I'm doing the same thing I did for 2017 - more pocket style pages to get the smaller stories done or just get the photos with not much story printed, but nicer pages for favorites. I don't consider that a scrapping goal so much as basic album planning so I don't go too far off track.

I make lists for each album of the pages I want to do, with each page numbered so I can mark them off as I finish. I don't set goals, but now the number of albums I'm working on is so big, I'm trying to make myself finish up some older stuff for every newer page I want to do. And when things get close or close-ish with a major Shutterfly sale, I try and push myself to get it done and printed. Sales give me deadlines! Since it's just me I'm scrapping for, I try not to worry too much about setting bigger goals - I scrap too sporadically to try and hold myself to grand expectations. I haven't been posting in as many galleries, either; focusing on making rather than making and sourcing and linking has made me more efficient.