View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 10:16 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Who's the comedian in your family? Or none at all? My hubby. He's got a very witty, dry sense of humor that catches people off guard. It's funny to see people's brains turn when they're trying to decide if he's being serious or not!

Are you an introvert or extrovert or somewhere in the middle? I think the term is Introverted Extrovert but the older I get the more introverted I become!

What's your favorite chocolate bar? - That depends on my mood but probably most often a Kit Kat!

Who does the dishes in your home? Mostly me but my hubs will help if needed. I don't mind washing dishes or loading the dishwasher but I loathe putting them away. Our kitchen is just not set up well (old 50's Cape Cod house) so the dishwasher is shoved wherever it could fit... which results in the door blocking me from reaching the cupboards to put things away. I end up putting everything on the counter, closing the dishwasher door, then putting everything away in the cupboards. Hubs and I say that we will be able to build the perfect house one day because we've lived in so many (**sigh -- military life**) and as a result know exactly what works and doesn't work for us!

What's your weather like right now? Mid 80's, mostly sunny and humid.