View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 09:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleSheri View Post
I have to admit, my primary motivation for not wrapping gifts from Santa is so I don't have to worry about it! ... well, that and I'm a lazy wrapper. I'm good for about 10 gifts and I'm ready to move on. My husband actually paid my oldest son to wrap gifts this year (I still wrapped the ones from me) ... and he totally didn't follow my lead of using certain papers for family members ... and he used about 3x the amount of paper needed for each gift. It's actually pretty funny.

Christmas is always a bit weird for me since it's also my birthday. Ironically, I also share my birthday with my BIL and my SIL's sister. These days people go out of their way to avoid Christmas births, but those planned inductions weren't a think in the 70's, lol.

Anyway, to answer your original question. I haven't done anything too crazy. We put up our tree early this year and I have played a lot of Christmas music. I also brought our Elf on the Shelf out of retirement for Tyler (3). I forgot how much work it is to find a new spot for him every day! lol

Cheers to a wonderful holiday!
I hear so many people that don't like to wrap, I remember my mom will leave me sometimes in front of the JCPenney wrapping counter because all I wanted to do was watch them wrap presents! LOL!! She would go and do her shopping and pick me up there at the end of her shopping spree. Loved watching the ladies do the fancy wrapping and the gorgeous complicated bows. I still love wrapping!
Was Tyler excited about the Elf? What's the Elf's name?