View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 04:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
We never did Elf on a Shelf, not sure if it was a thing when my guy was little (now 23).
I hate wrapping and will admit to using gift boxes and bags....we pass them back and forth through my little family . Matter of fact the gift from my brother and sil is a bag I recognize from last year, lol.

I am not a 'Christmas' person as in I don't get ready early etc. My tree was up and decorated on December 12 which is good for me, one year it was the 22nd . I do enjoy shopping for gifts for family and picking out something I think they will really enjoy. My nieces are going to be 19 so I get them cash/gift cards but always try to find something they will like that I can wrap. My favourite part of Christmas is when we all get together at my parents, sit down for dinner and just enjoy each others company. We have the Christmas crackers, read the corny jokes, and wear our paper crowns. After dinner is board game time, we get pretty loud for being 8 of us (this year only 4). Those are my favourite parts.
Paper crown? What do you mean? I've never heard of this and I am known to never lose an opportunity to wear a crown!