View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
I don't have any experience with breech babies, but I have had one natural delivery and one C-section, and have to say my recovery after the c-section was MUCH easier than the natural delivery by far.

Can the ladies at church help out after baby is born? Is there a single young adult or sister who would be willing to help you out for the first week or two?
Our stake presidency consists of a pulmonary/critical care doc here at Cleveland Clinic and they have been sending updates often asking people to stay home. No visits, even for ministering purposes or sacrament for single sisters.. they’ve been incredible proactive. Our governor has ordered a stay at home lockdown that has been enforced for 2 weeks now and they’re being sure to follow suit. It’s a crazy time! I’m not sure I would want someone else in my house anyway. Especially with my husband at the hospital. I never know if he’s been exposed and wouldn’t want to risk anyone else. We’ve been incredibly cautious and proactive with our family, but it’s still really scary.