View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 07:25 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What is your morning beauty routine? Do you use makeup? How much time do you spend getting ready for the day? Since I'm a sahm, I don't often with make ups but I do moistirize and from time to time I put some on especially anniversaries (ehehe), but I have a collection. I'm a fan of mascara and eyeliners.

How often do you grocery shop on a weekly basis? I try to limit it to once a week. Most of the time, not all of what we need are in one place so we need to go to another grocery, and I try to do that in one day which my husband dislike so much and yet he drives me around. But if I don't feel well on our grocery day and ot all on my list are scratched off, he goes to the grocery on a Wednesday.

Do you have more "me" time on a weekday or weekend? Morning or night? During school days, it's definitely morning, my "me time" is doing the laundry, going to the bathroom and cooking in peace and in the order I want. But on weekends and summer, it's the first 2 minutes when I'm inside the bathroom before someone yells "mom" either from behind the shower curtain or from downstairs. I thnk they're just worried if I'm still breathing in the bathroom.

How many hours do you spend in front of the tv generally? not so much, we watch a family movie after dinner, sometimes we get to finish it, sometimes no. That's why when I scrap, I make sure to watch my shows (and read my book), trying to multitask.