View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 11:13 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What's your fave thing to do on a rainy day? It depends on what kind of rain. If it is stormy I love to sleep or read. If it is a soft summer rain I like to be outside in it. Watching rain soothes me, so no matter, I tend to watch it rain a lot.
Have you tried a new recipe lately? Sorta? I bought a bunch of ingredients that sounded good and made my own.
Do you speak any other languages? No. I know a little Spanish, but not enough these days to do me much good. I think I'm going to learn ASL.
What are you looking forward to this weekend? Last weekend I was looking forward to going to Silver Dollar City in Branson. This coming weekend I'm looking forward to my husband being on vacation and the weekend after that I am SOOOO looking forward to seeing my stepdaughter and grandbaby!! We haven't saw them since last August and I have missed them so much!
What was your favorite subject in school? In high school I LOVED my Arizona History class. I also really liked English. This semester in college I am enjoying my science class, surprisingly to me! It is an Environmental Life Science class. I'm also enjoying General Literature and History since 1877. The only class I'm not exactly loving is World Regional Geography.