View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 01:36 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot....

1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.2=NR Caught Red Handed by Shawna

2 - Create a layout featuring your favorite quote from a Love Song.1

4 - February 7-13 is National Jello-O week! Use their slogan "There's Always Room For..." to create a page of your own.1

10 - Coloriffic! Use the gorgeous site decor8 as inspiration to create a layout based on the colors in one of their stunning photos! Don't forget to link us up to the photo that inspired the color scheme of your page too.2=NR 4 My Boys Collection-Owen by Shawna

12 - With all the lovey, gushy, squishiness going on around us this month, it's the perfect time to record those sometimes embarrassing, but always endearing pet names. What pet names do you have for your spouse or loved one? What do they call you? Scrap it!1

13 - ADORE - Scrap It!1

14 - Honey I Shrunk The Template...2=NR As You Wish by Heather

15 - Levi Strauss was born on February 26 - create a page inspired by those dreamy denims!2=NR Inspired By Template by Darcy

16 - Use a Valentine themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout. 2 NR=Crazy 4 U by Fee

19 - From fun colors & flirty design elements to the sassy music & overall youthful vibe, Checklist's look book is sure to get you thinking about ways to incorporate some of their fresh style into a page of your own. 1

26 - A Talent For Type - there is some exceptional typography going on at Elysium Burns with their varied sizes and mix of serif and sanserif fonts throughout the copy on their site. Check it out and use their clean yet eye-catching type "style" as inspiration for the journaling or titles on a page of your own.2

31 - Winter Olympic Trio - pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points: 5
31a - Create a page using the slogan from the 2010 Winter Games "With Glowing Hearts"

31b - Use the Vancouver 2010 website to create a page using their amazing color scheme.

31c - Vancouver will see 17 days of fierce competion - create a layout about something that brings out your competitive side.

33 - 10 Things Album / Project - This month we want you to create a 10 Things mini-album or project. You can choose any topic you like - 10 things I Love About You, 10 Things I Love About My Hometown, 10 Things I Love About Dessert - the sky is the limit! Use the following projects for inspiration. (10 Pages in a Tangible Album Required - don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it!) 10

Bonus#2 1

TOTAL 33

Last edited by jaylensmom; 02-28-2010 at 08:08 PM.