View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to emmasmommy

1-Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.
1 pt. + 1 pt. new release
inspired by leslie

2 - Create a layout featuring your favorite quote from a Love Song.
1pt

4 - February 7-13 is National Jello-O week! Use their slogan "There's Always Room For..." to create a page of your own.
1 pt.+ 1 pt. NR

9 - February looks like... Take a photo looking out your front door or a window, standing on your driveway or front porch or even what your kids are wearing to school and scrap it! You'll see this challenge again and again throughout 2010, so choose a spot or subject which will illustrate the passage of time or seasons changing in an easy to capture photo.

\https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=122037&ppuser=1264

12 - With all the lovey, gushy, squishiness going on around us this month, it's the perfect time to record those sometimes embarrassing, but always endearing pet names. What pet names do you have for your spouse or loved one? What do they call you? Scrap it
1 pt.

13 - ADORE - Scrap It!
1 pt + 1 pt NR

14 - Honey I Shrunk The Template... using a template, miniaturize the design elements for a whole new look. Our very own SugarBabe Crystal is a master at this technique and it's a fun way to make your template stash last.
1 pt

19 - From fun colors & flirty design elements to the sassy music & overall youthful vibe, Checklist's look book is sure to get you thinking about ways to incorporate some of their fresh style into a page of your own.

21 - Sweet Shoppe Designs is Celebrating our 4th Birthday! Create a layout that features 4 of everything - 4 papers, 4 photos, 4 buttons, etc. Anything you put on your page MUST be multiplied x4 with the exception of your title
1 pt_+ 1 pt NR

22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too)
I used Question 113
what touched your heart today?

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points)
2 pt + 1 pt NR (12/14)

I lifted my own Sweet LO

32 Book of Me
32a - My favorite color is...

32c - I'm afraid of...
5+1pt-new release

32e - I can't live without...

33 - 10 Things Album / Project - This month we want you to create a 10 Things mini-album or project. You can choose any topic you like - 10 things I Love About You, 10 Things I Love About My Hometown, 10 Things I Love About Dessert - the sky is the limit! Use the following projects for inspiration. (10 Pages in a Tangible Album Required - don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it!)

Bonus Challenge #2 for February is to use a Lauren Kit to create a fabulous layout. That’s it! Please mark this challenge within your February Portfolio as Bonus #2.

35 pts

Last edited by emmasmommy; 02-28-2010 at 05:20 PM.